Mask Monday: Dr Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Marine Hydrating Modeling Mask



Hi everyone! Long time no see, and my apologies for that, but life has been super crazy!! I thought a good post to ease us all back in would be another installment of Mask Monday and today I am sharing a real winner with you, Dr Dennis Gross' Hyaluronic Marine Hydrating Modeling Mask.



This mask is one of the more unique masks I have used, and involves a little bit more work, but the results are outstanding; so much so that I am now onto my second box. The Modeling Mask is made up of two parts, a gel and a powder, that you mix in a bowl just before application. As usual, apply to a clean face, and then watch as the mask works its magic, turning from a goopy blue goo into a rubbery mask that my kids love peeling off at the end.

According to Dr Dennis Gross, the mask is:

A gel + powder transformative mask that delivers intense hydration to your skin.  Transforms from a gel texture to a solid, peel-off mask through a cooling chemical reaction in which an oxygen exchange removes impurities from the skin. Containing algin and hyaluronic acid, it delivers essential minerals and elements, and boosts moisture levels. Parched, lacklustre skin is left firm, plump and supple and the appearance of dry surface lines and pores minimized in just one treatment.

And it delivers on all of these claims!  You definitely feel the cooling effect as it sets on your skin, and once removed, my skin felt baby soft, plumped and refreshed, a feeling that lasted overnight and through into the next day. I have been using it weekly over the change from summer to autumn, always a problematic time for my skin, and it not only instantly makes my skin feel so much better, it has improved its texture and radiance over the past four weeks.


Application is simple, but as I said earlier, does involve more steps than the lazy girl sheet masks I have been using!
I highly recommend the Hyaluronic Marine Hydrating Modeling Mask for anytime your skin needs that extra boost of hydration and radiance. While I have only used it so far at night before bed, from the results I've seen I think it would also be the perfect mask to use before a big event to really perk up your skin.

US$46/AUD$67 for 4 treatments.


  




Linking to these great websites here

Labels: , ,